Sales Operations Business Partner - APAC
About the role
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Business Partner to work with leaders within our APAC Sales Organization to help scale our Enterprise business. You’ll identify, design, and execute on strategies to improve performance and efficiency for the APAC Sales organization. You will act as a thought partner with our Sales Leadership across the organization.
- Working closely with our sales leadership, you will be a key stakeholder in meeting quarterly revenue and pipeline goals; you will be tasked with identifying ways to enhance the pipeline, support large deal closure and partner with the leaders to help drive success
- Design GTM strategy team with Sales leadership to optimize customer segmentation, account targeting, and Channel development
- Drive discipline and accuracy around forecasting: Instill pipeline hygiene, collaborate with sales leadership and marketing to build pipeline coverage and manage forecast reporting
- Provide input to sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales compensation plans
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business needs
- Manage all reporting and analytics activities for the region including creating and managing Salesforce dashboards and reports
- Monitor data and performance of sales and marketing activities
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years of Sales/Business Operations or Management consulting experience
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with the ability to function independently and in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload and adjust priorities to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Enterprise software sales and operations a plus
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Back to top