Partner Operations & Strategy
- Austin, TX
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role:
Cloudflare's Partner Operations & Strategy is a growing team, responsible for expediting the rapid development and growth of a best in class partner network for Cloudflare. In this role you will be working closely with Cloudflare's channel leaders in defining, improving and scaling best-in-class practices to enable Cloudflare and our partners better serve our target market.The ideal candidate will demonstrate very strong problem-solving skills, the ability to wear multiple hats and deliver on a variety of partner strategic and operational projects.
- Support and enhance Cloudflare’ partner relationship management (PRM) system to deliver a best in class partner experience
- Work with cross functional teams such as marketing and enablement to create and deploy new assets in the PRM to drive increased partner engagement
- Develop workflows and automation to enhance the partner journey within Cloudflare’ PRM
- Work with the PRM vendor to localize changes to Cloudflare’s partner portal into currently supported languages; with with PRM vendor to localize the partner portal into additional languages based on global partner needs
- Address ad-hoc system queries related to Partner Onboarding, Deal Registration, Partner Enablement, Training and Certification for providing a seamless partner experience
- Coordinate with PRM vendor on bug fixes and enhancements
- Support ad-hoc reporting requests on partner engagement with Cloudflare’s partner portal
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years post-collegiate work experience in B2B SAAS sales operations, management consulting, investment banking or relevant highly analytical roles
- Self-starter with very strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Impartner PRM and Showpad is a strong plus
- Advanced Salesforce.com and channel/partner operations and reporting experience for high-growth SAAS companies is a strong plus
- Experience working for a resale, distribution or service provider partners is a plus
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
220.127.116.11: We released 18.104.22.168 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Back to top