At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the role:
This London or Lisbon based Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the core demand generation campaign operations in the EMEA region. The primary focus will be end-to-end campaign setup, execution, maintenance, and performance reporting across email creatives, lists, and landing pages.
This individual will collaborate with cross-functional teams in the EMEA regional, including acquisition & expansion marketing, product marketing, globalization, sales development, and field sales. We’re looking for a detail oriented problem solver, a fast learner, an empathic communicator, and an individual who excels at time and resource management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal stakeholders. Collaborate with them to plan and execute integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Manage multiple projects and work streams, and coordinate with both internal & external team members through project management and collaboration tools.
- Share KPI goals such as MQLs with campaign managers, and continuously identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Work with program managers to ensure proper campaign tracking, and with analysts to deliver campaign KPI reporting.
- Assist the maintenance of data hygiene within marketing automation systems.
- Operate as the main point of contact for the EMEA marketing team for marketing automation platform and lead management process related inquires or special projects.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in building and executing high-volume, large scale drip emails as well as personalized trigger campaigns, preferably with both B2B SaaS and B2C ecommerce business models.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise level ESPs, CRM platform, and Marketing Automation system to support full campaign & lead lifecycle management.
- Experience in supporting large scale technical projects involving culturally and geographically diverse cross-functional stakeholders with varied technical aptitude.
- Solid knowledge of integrated B2B marketing, Account Based Marketing, marketing technology ecosystems, and industry challenges.
- Strong sense of ownership; superb verbal and written communications skills; hyper attention to details.
- BA/BS degree.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
188.8.131.52: We released 184.108.40.206 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.