Head of Expansion Marketing - APAC
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
Cloudflare is looking for an exceptional B2B enterprise marketing leader to run expansion Marketing efforts in the APAC region. This role will be a key leader on our Expansion Growth Marketing team, which is the demand engine responsible for marketing programs which maximize Dollar-based Net Retention (DNR) across Cloudflare’s large and fast-growing existing customer base.
The right candidate has a proven track record of driving strategy, planning, execution, and measurement of expansion / customer marketing programs for the APAC markets. You are results-oriented, and know how to build a function to get the job done.
In this role, you will partner with Sales Leadership to drive activities that create upsell/cross-sell pipeline and closed deals. In executing your programs, you will also collaborate with marketing leadership and other core marketing (both in APAC and int’l), sales, operations, and product functions to design and execute ABM and Field Marketing programs.
Expansion represents a key area of growth for the business, so this is an outstanding opportunity to shape this fast-growing function.
- Expansion Strategy: Align our regional expansion program, goals, and results with regional partners and local market needs/opportunities. Bring best practices for tools, competitive tactics, etc. to elevate go-to-market strategies.
- Program execution: Develop and lead scalable, integrated, multi-touch ABM upsell/cross-sell programs for target existing-customer accounts, focused on driving pipeline and closed-won deals. Partner with sales teams to drive account strategy and pipeline efficiency.
- Pipeline and Budget accountability: Define and manage marketing goals and budget for your region. Work with partners in sales and marketing operations to track, analyze and report performance across channels to key stakeholders including executive leaders.
- Growing a team: Lead, develop, and mentor a growing team of ABM and field marketing managers and specialists.
- Results / Data oriented with a background focused on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels and functions of the organization.
- Adept at executing and experimenting in high growth environments.
- High-energy and curious team leader.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 12+ years proven experience in APAC Enterprise B2B marketing (enterprise software, SaaS, and/or regional marketing. Background in networking, info security, or related fields a plus).
- 8+ years of experience leading teams, and a strong interest in mentorship and professional development.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or other related field. Graduate degree is a plus.
- Experience leading campaign, events, and field marketing with a track record in hitting targets.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
184.108.40.206: We released 220.127.116.11 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Back to top