- Austin, TX
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
What you'll do
The FP&A Manager will play an important role in helping Cloudflare achieve and exceed its growth and profitability goals. You will work with many facets of the business to provide visibility on all things financial to key stakeholders, surfacing new insights and improving processes. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, able to communicate financial insights and recommend appropriate actions. This role is for our Austin, TX office.
- Develop and maintain forecasting models to help the company manage risk and uncertainty
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure timely and accurate financial closes
- Build partnerships with functional managers to understand drivers, trends opportunities, and to share insights and recommendations
- Answer business questions succinctly through data
- Perform financial reporting ad-hoc projects and analyses
- Help maintain enterprise planning tool such as Anaplan or Adaptive Insights
- This is an individual contributor role
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelors in finance, accounting, or quantitative field
- 5+ years of FP&A experience with 2+ years of experience in a subscription business
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated intellectual curiosity
- Good attention to detail with ability to keep the big picture in mind
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Results-focused, team-oriented and a strong work ethic
- Experience in supporting sales and marketing functions a plus
- Experience of Enterprise planning tools such as Anaplan or Adaptive Insights
- Advanced skills with both MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Good working knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience with Salesforce, Netsuite and business intelligence tools a plus
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Back to top