Finance Systems Analyst - Anaplan
- Austin, TX
What you'll do
We are looking for a results-driven Anaplan expert to join Cloudflare’s Anaplan Center of Excellence. This is a key position in a fast-paced high-tech company, utilizing a leading-edge technology environment. The Model Builder will partner with cross-functional teams in designing, building, and supporting critical business solutions and processes on the Anaplan platform. They will also assist in maintaining existing models, providing architectural guidance, and driving Anaplan best practices for initiatives across the company. The ideal candidate must have a deep understanding of end to end planning processes across FP&A or Sales Operations in addition to prior implementation experience with the Anaplan platform.
- Work closely with business partners to fully understand the pain points and areas of improvements across the platform
- Develop the Connected Planning environment across the business on Anaplan
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach to model building, configuration and maintenance in order to develop technical solutions for business problems
- Follow Anaplan best practices for model design and implementation (Anaplan Way/Agile)
- Partner with extended BI/IT teams on data integration and automation
- Provide technical direction in the implementation of large-scale Anaplan projects
- Validate or challenge the way things have always been done and identify areas for process and/or support tool improvements and efficiencies
- Leverage business process knowledge and expertise in Anaplan area to drive business process improvements
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations within Anaplan platform
Examples Of Desirable Skills, Knowledge And Experience
- Required: Anaplan Certified Model Builder (completion of Level 1 and 2 model building and Anaplan Way). Nice to have: Master Anaplanner certification
- At least 1 year experience working with Anaplan at or with SaaS companies
- Minimum 3 years supporting FP&A or Sales Finance business functions with a working knowledge of end-to-end business processes
- Experience and understanding of a SAAS business environment
- Understanding of how to translate what business wants to do in Anaplan, not just taking an existing poor process done in excel or other tool and re-creating it in Anaplan. Think holistically and leverage personal experience to drive towards the best result
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi task in a self-managed environment
- Demonstrated lead experience in systems integration. Experience in integrations with CRM, HCM, ERP, etc. is a plus.
- Ability to develop documentation for training
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
18.104.22.168: We released 22.214.171.124 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Back to top