Enterprise Account Executive - (Toronto, Canada)
- Toronto, Canada
About the Department
Account Executives, Channel Account Managers, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, and Sales Operations - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
What you'll do
We are looking for a seasoned sales professional to cover large accounts in the Toronto area. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement at all levels with technical and non-technical buyers.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll be responsible for developing and executing against a comprehensive account/territory plan as well as driving sales in a defined territory and/or account list to achieve revenue targets. The person in this role will also assist in creating and articulating compelling value propositions for Cloudflare services.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- 6+ years of direct B2B experience selling security or networking products/solutions (cyber security, IaaS, PaaS, etc). 3+ years selling to large enterprise accounts in Canada
- Experience managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Deep understanding of computer networking and “how the internet works”
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (technical background in network engineering or computer science is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Back to top