Enterprise Account Executive
- Phoenix, AZ
About the Department
Account Executives, Channel Account Managers, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, and Sales Operations - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
What you'll do
We are looking for a seasoned sales professional to join our Enterprise/Field Sales Team responsible for covering large accounts in the Phoenix, AZ area. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement at all levels with technical and non-technical buyers.
As an Account Executive, you'll be responsible for developing and executing against a comprehensive account/territory plan as well as driving sales in a defined territory and/or account list to achieve revenue targets. The person in this role will also assist in creating and articulating compelling value propositions for Cloudflare services.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Prospecting into target accounts to generate new sales opportunities.
- Aligning with channel partners on go-to-market strategy.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 6+ years experience selling technology solutions in a B2B model, 3+ years selling to large enterprise accounts.
- Experience managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Basic understanding of computer networking and “how the internet works”
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus)
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
Back to top