EMEA Expansion Account Manager - French Speaker
- London, United Kingdom
About the Department
Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, and Sales Operations - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About the Role
The Expansion Account Manager role focuses on growing customer wallet share within the Cloudflare customer base by identifying, qualifying, and closing expansion opportunities. Based in London, you will be responsible for delivering quarterly business reviews on optimization recommendations and new product offerings to our EMEA customers - especially ones based in Germany and France. You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Customer Success, Product, and Solutions Engineering to ensure customers are experiencing excellent product outcomes. The ideal candidate will possess both an account management and technical background, to drive engagement with decision-makers and influencers from administrative through senior level positions within network operations, development and technical infrastructure teams.
- Expansion sales into existing accounts with strong forecast/funnel management process
- Manage existing accounts, as well as contact and engage new divisional buyers
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop and maintain strong executive customer relationships
- Complete QBRs with executive sponsors to demonstrate value and run expansion sales
- Evaluate data and identify trends to show Cloudflare impact and provide strategic recommendations.
- Develop and execute effective strategic account plans
- Operate internally as a liaison with cross-functional teams to share key customer feedback and insights
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-4 years+ managing and growing a portfolio of relationships with enterprise buyers
- Basic understanding of computer networking and “how the internet works”
- Fluent in German and/or French
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus)
- Experience in Cyber Security sales
- Prior pipeline generation and closing sales experience as either an SDR/ AE/AM selling SaaS/PaaS and selling to the enterprise.
- Managing a full sales process from demand to close for install base of customers
- Conduct data-driven conversations
- Building strong, trusting relationships with customers
- Network across different business units/departments with each of your accounts
- Proven track record of performance (top 10-20% of company) in past sales positions
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Back to top