Demand Generation Lead - Americas
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll do
Cloudflare is looking for a strong B2B enterprise marketing leader, who has a proven track record of driving strategy, planning, executing, and measuring customer acquisition programs for the North and South American markets. The right person for this role is a high energy, focused & deliberate leader who can work both with their sales leadership partners and their own team to achieve the business goal of new customer pipeline growth and closed deals.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with marketing leadership, sales leadership and other core marketing, sales, and product functions to design and execute ABM and Field Marketing campaigns.
- Develop and lead customer acquisition and nurture programs, focused on driving pipeline and closed-won deals.
- Align our America’s acquisition program, goals, and results with regional sales leaders.
- Develop and execute a scalable, integrated, multi-touch acquisition programs which increase conversion and reduce acquisition cost. Tactics include: ABM, SEM, events, content syndication,webinars, and retargeting programs.
- Working with Sales and Marketing Operations, track, analyze, and report out on our campaign performance across all marketing channels.
- Lead, develop, and mentor a growing team of ABM and field marketing managers and specialists.
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms, etc. and use that information to make recommendations.
- Management of the demand generation budget and third-party providers, including vendors, freelancers and contractors.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 10+ years proven experience in B2B marketing (enterprise software, SaaS, regional marketing and/or info security experience a plus)
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or other related field
- 5+ years of experience leading teams, and a strong interest in mentorship and professional development.
- Experience leading campaign, events and field marketing for a SaaS or technology company.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Experience managing vendors and negotiating contracts.
- Agency, sponsorship, and budget management experience.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully.
- Results oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
126.96.36.199: We released 188.8.131.52 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Back to top