Demand Generation Lead - Americas
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll do
Cloudflare is looking for a strong B2B enterprise marketing leader, who has a proven track record of driving strategy, planning, executing, and measuring customer acquisition programs for the North and South American markets. The right person for this role is a high energy, focused & deliberate leader who can work both with their sales leadership partners and their own team to achieve the business goal of new customer pipeline growth and closed deals.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with marketing leadership, sales leadership and other core marketing, sales, and product functions to design and execute ABM and Field Marketing campaigns.
- Develop and lead customer acquisition and nurture programs, focused on driving pipeline and closed-won deals.
- Align our America’s acquisition program, goals, and results with regional sales leaders.
- Develop and execute a scalable, integrated, multi-touch acquisition programs which increase conversion and reduce acquisition cost. Tactics include: ABM, SEM, events, content syndication,webinars, and retargeting programs.
- Working with Sales and Marketing Operations, track, analyze, and report out on our campaign performance across all marketing channels.
- Lead, develop, and mentor a growing team of ABM and field marketing managers and specialists.
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms, etc. and use that information to make recommendations.
- Management of the demand generation budget and third-party providers, including vendors, freelancers and contractors.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 10+ years proven experience in B2B marketing (enterprise software, SaaS, regional marketing and/or info security experience a plus)
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or other related field
- 5+ years of experience leading teams, and a strong interest in mentorship and professional development.
- Experience leading campaign, events and field marketing for a SaaS or technology company.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Experience managing vendors and negotiating contracts.
- Agency, sponsorship, and budget management experience.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully.
- Results oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals.
Back to top