Customer Support Agent (Mandarin Speaking)
- Lisbon, Portugal
About the Department
The Customer Support Team solves complicated problems and answers technical inquiries via phone, email, chat, and social media. Whether it is a Wordpress blogger using our services for free or a global Enterprise business with petabytes of web traffic, our team is always eager to assist. We are the eyes and ears of Cloudflare, acting as the real-time voice of the customer to help communicate their needs and real-world use cases back to the rest of the company - to help build a better service and future product development.
What You’ll do
Do you love solving customer problems and interacting with people? Are you passionate about helping customers and are a standout colleague? Cloudflare is seeking a Customer Support Agent to join our team. You will be the first point of contact and work with our customers on a variety of interesting questions, as well as billing and support issues. This is a position where you will learn the inner workings of Cloudflare's technology and gain a deeper understanding of internet technologies.
- You are fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience with billing and invoicing preferred
- Ability to work on high-volume, repetitive tasks while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to work holidays, weekends, more than 5 days in a row, overtime on rotation
- Ability to work on-site in our office
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Comfortable using and navigating modern operating systems such as Mac OSX, Windows or Linux
- You enjoy solving problems and feel a sense of pride whenever you are able to solve a customer issue
- You are comfortable communicating in writing and always put the customer first
- You are excited to learn how the internet works
- You are a motivated self starter and always looking to expand your existing skill set
- You enjoy working individually and as part of a team
- You have previous experience working as part of a high-volume team in a customer-facing role
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Back to top