Customer Success Manager, LATAM
- Sebring, FL
About the Department
Customer Success Managers, Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, and Sales Operations - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
What you'll do
You will be responsible for ensuring the success of Cloudflare’s Enterprise customers in the LatAm region and managing all of their post-sale experiences. You will bring strong relationship-building experience, product knowledge, organizational skills, as well as a high degree of empathy to ensure the customer’s satisfaction with Cloudflare’s services.
You will maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and present to customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs. You are ultimately responsible for the retention of your book of business; this is driven through demonstrating the value the products and services provide to the customer’s business via quarterly reviews.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage the customer life cycle including contract renewal
- Facilitate discussion around new products to drive expansion opportunities
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio
- Work cross-functionally to resolve customer business issues and work towards their stated goals
- Manage customer feedback and product needs by providing feature requests to internal partner teams
- < 20% travel
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters is a plus
- Trilingual (English, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Experience dealing with Latin America and Brazil
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role [servicing enterprise accounts]
- Strong understanding of computer networking and “how the internet works"
- Experience in the cloud security and performance industry
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills
- Understanding of application, server, and network security a plus
Back to top