Business Development Representative (Australia), Sydney - based
- Sydney, Australia
About the Department
Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, and Customer Success - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity to be an early member of a high performing sales team at a fast growing technology company. We are looking for ownership-oriented team members with excellent communication skills and technical curiosity. The Business Development Representative (BDR) program is a 18 to 24 month program in which you will:
Create excellent customer experiences
Learn customer-centric sales skills
Become an expert in Cloudflare’s product
Upon completion of this program, team members have opportunities to move into roles across the organization, especially in mid-market sales, customer success, solutions engineering, and sales operations.
- Develop new business opportunities from inbound and marketing-generated leads
- Identify target accounts for new outbound sales campaigns
- Develop new business opportunities through strategic outreach
- Meet target quota related to number of qualified opportunities, value of sales pipeline, and closed business.
- Report, track, and manage sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Play an active role in the creation and iteration of team processes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
Back to top