Big Data Analyst
- Lisbon, Portugal
About the department
Cloudflare is looking to grow our Business Intelligence team responsible for enabling various product and business teams such as Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Support, Infrastructure and Product Development teams with data and analytics. Our team currently has Data Engineers, Data Analysts, and Data Scientists and we are looking to add a data analyst in Lisbon, Portugal to scale our data platform. This will be a founding member of the data team in our Lisbon office.
What you'll do
- Provide quantitative support, market understanding and a strategic perspective to our partners throughout the organization
- Partner and align with data engineers, data analysts, data scientists, business leaders, stakeholders, product managers and internal teams to enable data driven solutions to key business problems
- Work closely with the data engineering team in Austin and San Francisco to improve the data collection and quality
- Develop and automate reports and iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale
- Weave stories with data to help stakeholders understand analytic insights
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience with SQL, Data warehousing, Data modeling, ETL, Dashboarding and Reporting
- Experience with dashboarding tools (eg. Tableau, Google data studio etc)
- Experience with statistical analysis programming languages (R, Python, etc)
- Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations and business questions into an analysis framework
- Extremely strong communication skills
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative fields
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Back to top