- Austin, TX
About the Department
Account Executives, Channel Account Managers, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, and Sales Operations - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
What you'll do
You'll drive new business by identifying and qualifying target accounts for Cloudflare’s Enterprise service plan. This is a great opportunity for a Sales Professional to help us build the Sales and Customer Development function at Cloudflare. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement with junior through senior levels within network operations, development and technical infrastructure teams.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Drive sales in a defined territory and/or account list to achieve revenue targets
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions for Cloudflare services
- Manage contract negotiations
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- < 10% travel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of direct technical sales experience (Cyber Security, Networking, Cloud Solutions, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, etc).
- Mid to advanced understanding of computer networking and “how the internet works”
- Aptitude for learning complex technical concepts/terms (technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS strongly desired)
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
Back to top