Research Intern- Summer 2024
Have immediate impact | Be passionate about what you do | Grow with us
Cleveland Research Company is an employee owned, independent research firm, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Founded in 2006, CRC has expanded to 15 research teams publishing research on over 150 companies. We pride ourselves on a disciplined research process that has us regularly engaged with investors and the industries we cover. We are focused on identifying fundamental inflection points to aid in the rigorous analysis of our covered companies and industry forecasts. Our clients (Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Branded manufacturers, and Food manufacturers,) find value from getting in front of key trends that lead to money making stock calls, and better strategic and financial decisions. We are committed to a singular focus on providing the most accurate and reliable research product in the market. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
As a Summer Intern, you will work on one of our research teams, covering a specific industry as well as publicly traded companies within one of our four sectors – consumer, healthcare, industrial, technology. Please note this internship is for summer of 2024.
- Becoming an expert on your sector and covered companies
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry sources
- Build and update financial models for each company
- Interact and share conviction with our internal sales force
- Assist in the production of written reports to be distributed to our institutional money manager clients
- Attend industry events to gain an in depth understanding of the sector
- Gather and analyze proprietary market research
- Compile and analyze macroeconomic and industry data
In addition to being on one of our research teams, the intern experience will include:
- An independent project for one of our hedge fund clients
- Weekly group financial discussions with the President
- Visit to a client meeting and/or tradeshow shadow day with one of our Senior team members
- Mock portfolio competition
- Comprehensive training program including weekly mentor interactions, classroom style sessions and job shadow experiences
The intern position is uniquely designed to give students a comprehensive understanding of the role of an Analyst, as well as the other aspects of Cleveland Research’s business. During your time at Cleveland Research, we give you the opportunity to have a real impact on your team and the firm. The 2024 Internship program is 12 weeks long running from May 13, 2024 to August 2, 2024. We also are evaluating you for future career opportunities.
- Junior or Senior status at the time of the internship
- Currently enrolled in a graduate or an undergraduate program. We consider all majors.
- Finance and other Business majors have been the most prominent.
- Strong work ethic and interest in learning the equity and market research industry
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to master complex tasks and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and writing skills
BENEFITS: Competitive pay, free fully furnished downtown apartment, free food and events
Powered by JazzHR