As an Operations Assistant, you will support our internal Market Research team. We are seeing a service-oriented professional to add capacity to our team to grow our business and better serve our customers.
Cleveland Research Company
We are an independent research firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Our firm is comprised of intellectually curious, highly motivated individuals who are all striving to build the best research firm in the business. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
In the role of Operations Assistant, the employee will be responsible for the following:
- Administrative assistant to the CEO, President, and Director of Operations of the Market Research business
- Support other members of the team – Council Directors & Executive Council Directors
- Coordinate travel, manage expense reports, schedule meetings and calls for the team as requested
- Schedule and manage logistics for conference calls, webinars, team meetings, board meetings, other meetings
- Provide assistance and administrative support for the team when they are traveling
- Maintain attendance and other data for webinars, calls, and other events
- Maintain customer distribution lists and assist in product distribution
- Provide administrative support for filing, ordering supplies, etc
- Assist team with other projects as needed throughout the year
- 5+ years of experience in a support role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong planner and ability to think ahead
- Attention to detail and organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Benefits: Competitive salary, fully paid health insurance coverage, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with matching, and variety of other perks.
Back to top