National Account Manager
Molding passionate leaders who are hungry to make an immediate impact - - Come grow with us!
As an Account Manager, you will help our Market Research customers answer their questions and solve their most pressing problems so that they can be smarter and more profitable. You will focus on Customer Development and will be responsible for growing the business through deepening our relationship with and providing excellent service to key existing customers.
About Cleveland Research Company
We are an independent equity and market research firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Our firm is comprised of intellectually curious, highly motivated individuals who are all striving to build the best research firm in the business. We are focused on uncovering fundamental business inflection points--via rigorous digging in the channel--that serve as a foundation for our company and industry forecasts. Our clients find value from getting in front of key themes and trends that lead to better strategic and financial decisions. We are committed to a singular focus on providing the most accurate, reliable research product in the market. If you are interested in an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
- Manage relationships with multiple contacts within each key account
- Grow accounts by building out top contacts within each line of business
- Identify trade-up opportunities, including advisory projects and presentations
- Act as the first responder to client questions and requests
- Serve as Project Manager for Advisory Services and various requests
- Proactively connect and coordinate customer interaction with research teams
- Focus on account retention and continued sales growth by communicating future events, services, and research notes
- 5+ years of sales or account management experience; CPG or Food service industry experience preferred
- Strong work ethic and ability to sell
- Excellence in customer service
- Outstanding follow-up
- Ability to think outside the box
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail; Strong computer skills
Benefits: Competitive salary plus bonus potential, fully paid health insurance coverage, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with matching, and variety of other perks.
Meet Some of Cleveland Research Company's Employees
Equity Research Associate
As part of the Industrials Team, Owen builds working relationships with people in specific markets and turns what he learns into actionable stock calls for CRC’s clients.
Back to top