Junior Sales Intern- Summer 2021
- Cleveland, OH
Junior Sales Intern
Have immediate impact | Be passionate about what you do | Grow with us
Cleveland Research Company is an employee owned, independent research firm, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Founded in 2006, CRC has expanded to 15 research teams publishing research on over 150 companies. We pride ourselves on a disciplined research process that has us regularly engaged with investors and the industries we cover. We are focused on identifying fundamental inflection points to aid in the rigorous analysis of our covered companies and industry forecasts. Our clients (Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Branded manufacturers, and Food manufacturers,) find value from getting in front of key trends that lead to money making stock calls, and better strategic and financial decisions. We are committed to a singular focus on providing the most accurate and reliable research product in the market. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
As a Junior Sales Summer Intern, you will work with our sales team helping to develop relationships with clients and prospects, as well as helping our clients to identify trends in the names that we cover.
- Developing a strong knowledge base across our coverage universe
- Read / discuss all notes
- Observe analyst calls
- Be willing and ready to travel with sales/analysts on marketing trips
- Learning how we communicate with existing clients and how we prospect for new clients
- Make calls/send emails for sales team members who are on the road
In addition to being on our sales team, the intern experience will include:
- An independent project for one of our hedge fund clients
- Weekly group financial discussions with the President
- Mock portfolio competition
- Comprehensive training program including weekly mentor interactions, classroom style sessions and job shadow experiences
The intern position is uniquely designed to give students a comprehensive understanding of the role of a Junior Sales Associate, as well as the other aspects of Cleveland Research’s business. During your time at Cleveland Research, we give you the opportunity to have a real impact on your team and the firm. We also are evaluating you for future career opportunities.
- Currently enrolled in a graduate or an undergraduate program. We consider all majors.
- Finance and other Business majors have been the most prominent.
- Strong work ethic and interest in learning the equity and market research industry
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to master complex tasks and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to maintain organization with clients and client accounts
- Stay up to date on client objectives
BENEFITS: Competitive pay, free fully furnished downtown apartment, free food and events.
Powered by JazzHR
Back to top