Junior Sales Associate (Equity Research Industry)
- Cleveland, OH
Cleveland Research Company is an employee owned, independent research firm, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Founded in 2006, CRC has expanded to 15 research teams publishing research on over 150 companies. We pride ourselves on a disciplined research process that has us regularly engaged with the industries and companies we cover.
We are focused on identifying fundamental inflection points to aid in the rigorous analysis of our covered companies and industry forecasts. Our clients find value from getting in front of key themes and trends that lead to better strategic and financial decisions. We are committed to a singular focus on provide the most accurate and reliable research product in the market. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
As a full-time employee, you will work with our sales team helping to develop relationships with clients and prospects, as well as helping our clients to identify trends in the names that we cover.
- Work in a team-oriented environment helping to strengthen existing client relationships by driving greater client interactions & usage of CRC channel research product
- Develop a strong knowledge base of covered companies/industries
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of CRC’s unique channel research product
- Help identify prospective clients
- Travel & participate in client meetings with CRC senior analysts and C-level company management teams
In addition to working on our sales team, you will have the opportunity within the first 12 months to:
- Comprehensive training program including classroom style sessions and job shadow experiences
- Become certified with FINRA after passing your SIE, Series 7, 63 exams
- Participate in weekly analytical group discussion with the President & compete in a mock portfolio competition
- Travel to visit our institutional money manager clients
- A graduate or undergraduate business degree
- 1-8 years of experience in a Finance, Accounting or Consulting related fields a plus
- Strong work ethic and interest in learning the equity research industry
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to master complex tasks and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Outstanding time management with excellent communication and writing skills
COVID-19 PROTOCOL: Weekly deep cleaning of the office, sanitizing stations throughout the office, hybrid work schedule (two days remote, three in the office), and continuous alignment with the State of Ohio's health orders and mandates.
BENEFITS: Competitive salary + bonus, fully paid Health insurance coverage, 401(k), and a variety of other perks.
GET TO KNOW US: www.themuse.com/profiles/clevelandresearchcompany
Powered by JazzHR
Back to top