Human Resources Director
Molding passionate leaders who are hungry to make an immediate impact - - Come grow with us!
Cleveland Research Company
We are an independent research firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Our firm is comprised of intellectually curious, highly motivated individuals who are all striving to build the best research firm in the business. We offer a long runway for growth with emphasis on personal development. Our associates can have an immediate impact on our entrepreneurial team environment.
If you are interested in equity and market research within an entrepreneurial environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
As our people strategy leader, you will head Cleveland Research Company’s strategic talent efforts in hiring the right people at the right time to grow the business, create and support a strategy to develop and retain our talented team members, and ensure our team’s entrepreneurial environment thrives.
In the role of the People Strategy Leader, the employee will be responsible for the following:
Partner with Senior Leadership:
- Partner with senior leadership on all People Strategy, including Recruitment, Performance Management and Training & Development
- Ownership of employee business plans and measuring individual employee performance vs expectations
- Foster an environment of teamwork and a care for others through mentoring and recognition
- Develop recruitment strategy, identify staffing needs and workforce analysis
- Develop talent acquisition sources and relationships
- Manage the team in recruitment execution
- Set the vision for employee training and development- manage the team in development execution
- Strategy and execution on employee performance management
- Drive a culture of excellence and achievement with goal setting, regular performance reviews and development plans
- 5+ years of experience in an HR leadership role; HR professional designation or certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated ability to create a vision, sell it to leadership, then execute to support culture and business
- Strong talent acquisition and talent development experience demonstrating unique solutions designed to support business culture
- Well organized with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with positive employee relations and engagement
- Balance between analytical and people oriented to use analytics to identify best solution
- Great communication skills with demonstrated willingness to interact and socialize with colleagues to create an energetic, inclusive work experience in a high-energy environment
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Utilization of social media in talent acquisition
Benefits: Competitive salary plus bonus potential, fully paid health insurance coverage, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with matching, and variety of other perks.
Back to top