Equity Research Associate
Have immediate impact. - - Be passionate about what you do. - - Grow with us!
Cleveland Research Company is an employee owned, independent research firm, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Founded in 2006, CRC has expanded to 15 research teams publishing research on over 150 companies. We pride ourselves on a disciplined research process that has us regularly engaged with the industries and companies we cover.
We are focused on identifying fundamental inflection points to aid in the rigorous analysis of our covered companies and industry forecasts. Our clients find value from getting in front of key themes and trends that lead to better strategic and financial decisions. We are committed to a singular focus on providing the most accurate and reliable research product in the market. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
As a full-time employee, you will work on one of our Technology Teams, covering publicly traded companies in the sector.
- Becoming an expert on your sector and covered companies
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry sources
- Attend industry events to gain an in depth understanding of the sector
- Gather and analyze proprietary market research
- Build and update financial models for each company
- Compile and analyze macroeconomic and industry data
- Interact and share conviction with our internal sales force
- Assist in the production of written reports to be distributed to our institutional money manager clients
In addition to working on one of our equity research teams, you will have the opportunity within the first 12 months to:
- Comprehensive training program including classroom style sessions and job shadow experiences
- Become certified with FINRA after passing your SIE, Series 7, 63, 86, and 87 exams
- Participate in weekly analytical group discussion with the President & compete in a mock portfolio competition
- Travel to visit our institutional money manager clients
- A graduate or an undergraduate business degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a Finance, accounting or Consulting related field
- Technology experience would be a plus
- Strong work ethic and interest in learning the equity research industry
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to master complex tasks and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Outstanding time management with excellent communication and writing skills
BENEFITS: Competitive salary + bonus, insurance coverage, 401(k), training & development and a variety of other perks.
Back to top