Equity Research Assistant
As an Equity Research Assistant you will support the Research Teams in a fast paced environment. Responsibilities include:
- Manage requests from the Director of Research and Research teams throughout the day
- Manage team requests throughout the day (format notes, reports, write-ups, etc)
- In office support for research teams when they are traveling (managing client requests, answering phones)
- Manage Analyst Meetings and Company Roadshows
- Book Travel, manage calendars, file expense reports
- Help/Head up the planning and execution of Summer Events
- Administrative support for performance reviews
- Will format and send any notes through Bigdough as a back-up for sales assistants if necessary
- Undergraduate degree; Business related degree is preferred
- Critical thinking skills and a high attention to detail
- Able to communicate to all levels of staff effectively, both written and verbally
- Able to multi-task and remain organized and focused in a high-paced environment
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, and well-rounded person to support our Equity Research teams. The environment is fast paced, so this person must be well organized and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously. Assistants are critical to the firm’s success as the research teams are responsible for creating and maintaining the excellence of our product.
The Equity Research Assistant is responsible for arranging research note schedules, and formatting the research for production. Additional duties include preparation of detailed itineraries for management trips, coordinate research analysts and management of trip logistics, and preparation of expense reports.
BENEFITS: Competitive salary, fully paid health insurance coverage, 401(k), training and development and a variety of other perks and benefits.
Meet Some of Cleveland Research Company's Employees
Equity Research Associate
As part of the Industrials Team, Owen builds working relationships with people in specific markets and turns what he learns into actionable stock calls for CRC’s clients.
Back to top