eCommerce Council Director
Have immediate impact. - - Be passionate about what you do. - - Grow with us!
Cleveland Research Company
We are an independent research firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Our firm is comprised of intellectually curious, highly motivated individuals who are all striving to build the best research firm in the business. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
eCOMMERCE COUNCIL: Helping make clients smarter and more profitable by providing research and consulting services on eCommerce & Digital Advertising. The eCommerce Council Director will play a fundamental role in growing the eCommerce Council and the broader market research business.
- Develop written reports with actionable conclusions for council members (clients) based on channel research, company presentations and industry data
- Create custom research product to meet clients’ specific business needs using data and insights collected from primary and secondary research
- Create presentations for CRC-hosted calls, events, and industry speaking engagements
- Ownership of our weekly research product for Council members that identifies key themes across CRC’s coverage
- Build relationships and gather insights from council members through phone and in person meetings
- Sell the Council to new members and deepen partnerships with existing members
- Assist on custom Advisory Services projects including selling and executing deliverables
- Help lead customer service through driving high engagement at events and throughout the year
- Develop new research product ideas to attract new customers to the council
- Help to ensure the continued high quality of CRC eCommerce research
- A graduate or an undergraduate degree
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant eCommerce industry experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-developed analytical skills and ability to work with and interpret data, as well as extract relevant insights
- Commercial awareness, tenacity, and keen attention to detail
Benefits: Competitive salary plus bonus potential, fully paid health insurance coverage, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with matching, and variety of other perks.
Meet Some of Cleveland Research Company's Employees
Director, Foodservice Council
Ross oversees Cleveland Research Company’s Foodservice Council—a market research platform serving companies that compete in and supply the restaurant industry.
Back to top