Business Development Associate
Molding passionate leaders who are hungry to make an immediate impact - - Come grow with us!
As a Customer Development Associate, you will be responsible for growing revenue through new customer acquisition for our Market Research business.
Cleveland Research Company
We are an independent research firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Our firm is comprised of intellectually curious, highly motivated individuals who are all striving to build the best research firm in the business. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
- Identify and find leads to add contacts to the pipeline
- Initiate introductions and elicit dialog to evaluate potential customer needs, wants and fit for our product offering
- Conduct product pitches and demonstrate value of product offering
- Leverage research relationships and initial contacts to expand network and opportunities within client companies.
- Negotiate and close client agreements
- Act as initial connection to operations and research for onboarding calls
- Proactively connect and coordinate customer interaction with research teams
- Grow accounts by building out top contacts within each line of business
- Account retention and continued sales growth
- 2+ yales experience, CPG experience preferred
- Strong work ethic and ability to sell
- Excellence in customer service
- Ability to negotiate
- Outstanding follow up
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Excellent communication, and writing skills
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and interest in learning the Market Research industry
Meet Some of Cleveland Research Company's Employees
Equity Research Associate
As part of the Industrials Team, Owen builds working relationships with people in specific markets and turns what he learns into actionable stock calls for CRC’s clients.
Back to top