Business Development Associate
As a Business Development Associate, you will be responsible for growing revenue through new customer acquisition for our Market Research business.
Cleveland Research Company
We are an independent research firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Our firm is comprised of intellectually curious, highly motivated individuals who are all striving to build the best research firm in the business. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
- Identify and find leads to add contacts to the pipeline
- Initiate introductions and elicit dialog to evaluate potential customer needs, wants and fit for our product offering
- Conduct product pitches and demonstrate value of product offering
- Leverage research relationships and initial contacts to expand network and opportunities within client companies.
- Negotiate and close client agreements
- Act as initial connection to operations and research for onboarding calls
- 5+ years of Business selling experience, CPG manufacturer experience preferred
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to negotiate
- Excellent communication, and writing skills
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and interest in learning the Market Research industry
- Attention to detail, Strong computer skills
Benefits: Competitive salary plus bonus potential, fully paid health insurance coverage, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with matching, and variety of other perks.
Back to top