Business Analyst Intern
Cleveland Research Company is an independent research firm, owned by its founders and employees, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Founded in 2006, CRC has expanded to 15 research teams across 50 key channels publishing research on over 160 companies. We pride ourselves on a disciplined research process that has us regularly engaged with the channels and companies we cover. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, CRC could be the place for you!
We are currently looking for a BUSINESS ANALYST INTERN you will work on our Chief Revenue Office to build and populate a data warehouse. Analyze data, build reports, and create strategies to drive company revenue growth and measure performance. Candidates must be located in Cleveland and currently enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate business degree program until May 2017.
Hours: 15-20 hours/week
- Input and maintain data series of internal metrics
- Manipulate and analyze data within Excel and Access
- Build reports, charts, and tables with data available to analyze performance
- Work directly with the Chief Revenue Officer on additional projects to drive revenue
- Currently enrolled in a graduate or an undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Highly proficient in Excel and Access
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to master complex tasks and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Outstanding time management and strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
Back to top