Have immediate impact. - - Be passionate about what you do. - - Grow with us!
Cleveland Research Company
We are an independent research firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Our firm is comprised of intellectually curious, highly motivated individuals who are all striving to build the best research firm in the business. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
As a BUSINESS ANALYST you will work with our Chief Revenue Office to strengthen CRC’s analytical and business modeling presence in support of our Operations, Market Research, Equity Research and Sales Teams.
This employee will be key in bringing high level analytics to help our organization develop sound strategies that will assist in driving revenue, efficient asset allocation, and excellence throughout the firm. This individual will have a hands-on approach; working closely with CRC’s leaders in Operations, Research, and Sales. Moreover, this role will take the leader role in developing CRC’s data warehouse to ensure accurate, quick, efficient data outputs in support of world-class analysis.
- Data Integrity and Validation. Ensures all sales, research and customer activity input metrics are maintained and accurate.
- Lead the development of CRC’s Data Warehouse. House all key metrics to feed data in an accurate, quick, and efficient way.
- Owns and analyses Research and Sales (Weekly/Monthly) Revenue Workbooks provided to all Department Leaders
- Input and maintain data series of additional internal metrics
- Build reports, charts, and tables with data available to analyze performance
- Recognizes that accuracy of data, and its analysis, drives towards rapid strategy development and revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of hands on analytical modeling experience.
- Highly proficient in Excel and Access
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with a wide diversity of functions
- Can master complex tasks and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Outstanding time management and strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
Benefits: Competitive salary plus bonus potential, fully paid health insurance coverage, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with matching, and variety of other perks.
Back to top