Have immediate impact. - - Be passionate about what you do. - - Grow with us!
Cleveland Research Company is an employee owned, independent research firm, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Founded in 2006, CRC has expanded to 15 research teams publishing research on over 150 companies. We pride ourselves on a disciplined research process that has us regularly engaged with investors and the industries we cover. We are focused on identifying fundamental inflection points to aid in the rigorous analysis of our covered companies and industry forecasts. Our clients (Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Branded manufacturers, and Food manufacturers,) find value from getting in front of key trends that lead to money making stock calls, and better strategic and financial decisions. We are committed to a singular focus on providing the most accurate and reliable research product in the market. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
As an Accounting Intern, you will oversee some of our accounting processes and operations. This person is a key resource for the firm and will assist the Accounting Manager with the firm's accounting activities including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and preparation of financial statements. A successful candidate will possess a high level of initiative, professionalism, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Accounts Receivable
- Assist with processing accounts receivable activity in accounting software, including preparing invoices, applying cash receipts, filing bank transaction reports with attached invoices, reconciling A/R accounts to sub-ledger
- Become familiar with clients and payment trends
- Analyze and follow up on Aging receivables
- Areas for growth
- Reconciliation of Bank and credit card statements, processing journal entries into accounting software, preparation of financial reports,
- Start becoming involved with account analysis, projections, estimates and general operations
- Ability to work 10-15 hours a week
- Must be a Local - Cleveland student (March 2020- Summer)
- Currently enrolled in a degree program related to: Accounting, Finance or other relevant courses of study
- Skilled in spreadsheets, formulas and reports within MS Excel
- Experience using Peachtree/Sage 50 preferred
- Outstanding time management Skills
- High ethical standards
- Critical thinking skills, problem solving abilities and a high attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and remain organized and focused in a high-paced environment
Compensation will be between $12-15/hr based on past experience.
Back to top