As an Account Manager, you will focus on Customer Development for our Market Research Business. You will be responsible for growing revenue through deepening our relationship, understanding and servicing existing customers.
Cleveland Research Company
We are an independent research firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Our firm is comprised of intellectually curious, highly motivated individuals who are all striving to build the best research firm in the business. If you are interested in equity and market research within an environment that fosters teamwork and excellence, Cleveland Research could be the place for you!
- Managing relationships for existing Accounts.
- Grow accounts by building out top contacts within each line of business
- Acts as the first responder to client questions and requests
- Identify trade up opportunities, including advisory projects and presentations
- Serve as Project Manager for Advisory Services
- Proactively connect and coordinate customer interaction with research teams
- Account retention and continued sales growth
- 5+ years of sales experience, CPG experience preferred
- Strong work ethic and ability to sell
- Excellence in customer service
- Ability to negotiate
- Outstanding follow up
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Excellent communication, and writing skills
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, Strong computer skills
Benefits: Competitive salary plus bonus potential, fully paid health insurance coverage, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with matching, and variety of other perks.
Meet Some of Cleveland Research Company's Employees
Equity Research Associate
As part of the Industrials Team, Owen builds working relationships with people in specific markets and turns what he learns into actionable stock calls for CRC’s clients.
Back to top