Are you interested in joining one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world and playing an integral role in helping scale it at warp speed? Do you want to work with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire you in new ways every day? Are you passionate about making a difference in this world, while having a great time doing it?
If so, ClearSlide could be for you.
ClearSlide transforms the business of selling. ClearSlide provides an easy-to-use, integrated platform to give organizations of any size a way to engage customers on the phone, through e-mail, and in person. With ClearSlide, sales, marketing and customer success teams can interact with insight to achieve better business outcomes.
As the leading cloud-based sales communications platform we're looking for Strategic Account Executives to join our thriving team. The Strategic Account Executive is responsible for representing ClearSlide and engaging with both existing clients and targeted new prospect accounts. This position is a sales role focused on acquiring, developing and retaining Enterprise level clients. Appropriate candidates will have experience selling large complex SaaS solutions to Fortune 500 accounts. Ideal candidates will be in either the San Francisco Bay Area or Greater New York City area.
- Act as a primary point of contact for prospective and existing Strategic clients
- Exceed assigned quotas
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre and post-sales process
- Partner with Client Success to drive high levels of adoption within customer accounts to ensure upsell potential and renewals
- 5-7 years of Enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Successfully sold in land and expand go to market model
- Ability to create new and leverage established relationships within the “C” suite
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills and excellent team player
- Self-motivated, driven and results oriented
- Thrive in a competitive, ever-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Record of meeting (and exceeding) sales quotas
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
If you have the characteristics outlined above and are interested in exploring opportunities at ClearSlide, we’d love to talk with you!
ClearSlide is the leading sales engagement platform that empowers sales teams to engage customers and close more business. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures.
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.