Are you interested in joining a category-defining cloud software company and playing an integral role in helping scale it? Do you want to work with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire and challenge you in new ways every day? Are you passionate about making a difference in the way people work, while having a great time doing it?
If so, ClearSlide could be for you.
ClearSlide’s leading Sales Engagement Platform delivers content, communications and insights in a single, open, integrated platform to make every customer interaction successful. ClearSlide helps customers around the world improve seller productivity, increase sales management effectiveness, and maximize content ROI.
Are you passionate about identifying and developing compelling value proposition for customers? Are you looking to a play pivotal role in the next technology that will revolutionize B2B sales and marketing? As a Product Marketing Manager at ClearSlide, you will collaborate closely with the Sales and Product teams to develop and synthesize customer insights, competitive landscape, and industry trends into strategic recommendations. You will independently drive projects from program creation through execution and analysis. Your scope will include launching new products as well as marketing and differentiating ClearSlide’s offerings in compelling tools and content for our customer facing teams, partners, and end-customers.
- Coordinate and drive the launch of new products and services, and synthesize customer, competitive, and product insights to inform future offerings
- Create differentiated product positioning, messaging, and core product content for use across channels that help accelerate purchase decisions and drive adoption
- Drive creation of enablement materials (product and website content, demos, and tools) and train customer-facing teams
- Work hand-in-hand with product management and sales to develop and execute holistic product and compete programs that demonstrate the value of working with ClearSlide
- Participate on sales deals and competitive escalations, demonstrating solution value
- Be a spokesperson for analysts
- B. A. or B.S. required, MBA or another advanced degree preferred
- 5-7+ years marketing experience at B2B technology company
- Proven track record of leading and delivering results through cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated experience to quickly understand new products and markets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - including presentations and demos, web, datasheets, webinars, etc.
- Outstanding analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment; willing to get the job done
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills required; knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo and advanced analytic tools a plus
- Unwavering passion, commitment, and persistence to the business, customers and technology
If you have the characteristics outlined above and are interested in exploring opportunities at ClearSlide, we’d love to talk with you!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves thousands of customers including Comcast, Expedia, Aflac, Bloomberg, Cigna, Autodesk, Medtronic, Xerox, and Verizon.
ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors, including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures.
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status