ClearSlide is the leading Platform for Sales and Marketing Success. ClearSlide brings digital content, customer communications (phone, email, web conferences & face-to-face), and engagement insights together into a unified platform that enables sales people to sell better, helps marketers create more engaging content, and enables sales & marketing leaders to predictably improve their go to market. ClearSlide provides an easy-to-use, unified solution, which replaces cumbersome systems like WebEx and e-mail attachments. ClearSlide serves thousands of customers, including Rackspace, Thomson Reuters, Comcast, SurveyMonkey, LinkedIn, and many more.
We're looking for highly talented software engineer interns who will have an interest and enthusiasm to be involved in all technical aspects of our product. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely alongside a robust engineering team, on challenging technical problems and key ClearSlide product features.
- Currently pursuing an BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- A passion for programming and learning new technologies
- Previous internship experience a plus
ClearSlide empowers sales teams to engage customers and close more business. ClearSlide improves customer-facing interactions and provides real-time visibility and analytics for both sellers and sales leaders. ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures.
* Founded in 2009; Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in NY and Seattle
* Ranked #3 in Selling Power Magazine’s “Top 50 Companies to Sell For”
* Distinguished as a “Cool Vendor” by Gartner, Inc., along with companies Gartner considers to be “Innovative, impactful and intriguing”
* Recipient of the 2015 Timmy Award for San Francisco's “Best Small Company Technology Work Culture,” hosted by Tech In Motion
* Named “Leader in Sales Communications Products for 2015” by Aragon Research
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.