Software Engineer, Full-stack
ClearSlide is the leading Platform for Sales and Marketing Success. ClearSlide brings digital content, customer communications (phone, email, web conferences & face-to-face), and engagement insights together into a unified platform that enables sales people to sell better, helps marketers create more engaging content, and enables sales & marketing leaders to predictably improve their go to market. ClearSlide provides an easy-to-use, unified solution, which replaces cumbersome systems like WebEx and e-mail attachments. ClearSlide serves thousands of customers, including Rackspace, Thomson Reuters, Comcast, SurveyMonkey, LinkedIn, and many more.
Our Engineering team is looking for a top notch full-stack Software Engineer who will apply their front end and server side experiences on exciting new products focusing on SaaS web applications. The developer will play a crucial role in researching, designing and developing UI components as well as building APIs and data platforms. You will also be responsible for ClearSlide’s integration with other systems of record (e.g. Salesforce) that power rich and interactive visualizations of ClearSlide data.
- Design and code new features and enhancements across our web application
- Design scalable data models and associated data stores
- Deliver quality technical designs with high performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability
- Research, implement and help drive innovative UI solutions
- Work collaboratively with the Product Management and Design teams to understand business requirements and user experience
- Work and test with multiple browser versions (IE, FireFox, Safari, Chrome)
- Provide mentoring and support to fellow team members in best practices
- Works as part of an agile scrum team
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems, good understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing and associated trade-offs
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired
- Strong knowledge of Java - comfortable in building concurrent and distributed services/platforms in Java
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs and object models is a strong plus
ClearSlide empowers sales teams to engage customers and close more business. ClearSlide improves customer-facing interactions and provides real-time visibility and analytics for both sellers and sales leaders. ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures.
* Founded in 2009; Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in NY and Seattle
* Ranked #3 in Selling Power Magazine’s “Top 50 Companies to Sell For”
* Distinguished as a “Cool Vendor” by Gartner, Inc., along with companies Gartner considers to be “Innovative, impactful and intriguing”
* Recipient of the 2015 Timmy Award for San Francisco's “Best Small Company Technology Work Culture,” hosted by Tech In Motion
* Named “Leader in Sales Communications Products for 2015” by Aragon Research
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top