Are you interested in joining a category-defining cloud software company and playing an integral role in helping scale it? Do you want to work with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire and challenge you in new ways every day? Are you passionate about making a difference in the way people work, while having a great time doing it?
If so, ClearSlide could be for you.
ClearSlide exists to make Sales and Marketing teams successful by ensuring every sales interaction with a customer or prospect is an amazing experience. Our market-leading Sales Engagement Platform brings together sales content, multi-channel communication tools, and engagement insights from every customer interaction into a single, open, and integrated experience. Customers can use ClearSlide from wherever they prefer to work: their browser, favorite email client, mobile device and within their CRM platform. They can quickly assemble and personalize approved content; share it via email, web meetings or in person; and get slide-level engagement insights - the combination of all three helps customers around the world improve seller productivity, increase sales management effectiveness, and maximize sales content ROI.
As a member of the Finance and Accounting Operations team you will work in a fast-paced with direct access to the Executive Team. The Sr. FP&A Analyst is responsible for owning the company’s financial model and providing timely and actionable analysis to achieve the company’s objectives.
We are looking for someone who has a strong background and understanding in multiple functional areas including Accounting, Finance, Business Operations, and Data Analysis. You should welcome ambiguity and take pride in being able to simplify complex topics.
- Fully own and maintain financial model including Headcount, Revenue, Cost of Sales, OpEx, and Cash
- Manage annual and quarterly planning and forecasting cycles
- Prepare detailed variance analyses by partnering with Accounting during month end for the Income Statement, Operating Cash Flow, and KPI’s
- Develop financial models to support strategic initiatives
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Leadership Team
- Improve EBITDA performance by evaluating vendor expenses
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis for Investors
- Partner with Accounting during annual financial audit
- 3-5 years of FP&A experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Extensive experience building financial models
- Demonstrated ability to work with employees across the company to achieve company’s objectives
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skillsSelf motivated; thrives on ambiguity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics; MBA preferred
- Experience with NetSuite, Zuora, & Salesforce
If you have the characteristics outlined above and are interested in exploring opportunities at ClearSlide, we’d love to talk with you!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves thousands of customers including Comcast, Expedia, Medtronic, The Economist, Thomson Reuters, and VSP.
ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors, including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures.
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status