Are you interested in joining one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world and playing an integral role in helping scale it at warp speed? Do you want to work with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire you in new ways every day? Are you passionate about making a difference in this world, while having a great time doing it?
If so, ClearSlide could be for you.
ClearSlide transforms the business of selling. ClearSlide provides an easy-to-use, integrated platform to give organizations of any size a way to engage customers on the phone, through e-mail, and in person. With ClearSlide, sales, marketing and customer success teams can interact with insight to achieve better business outcomes.
As a fast growing and exciting web-based start-up we're looking for driven Sales Development Representatives to join our Sales organization. Sales Development Representatives (SDR) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for their assigned Corporate Account Executives. An SDR manages much of the lead activity in their territory, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunity in prospect accounts. SDR's will also coordinate with their Account Executive counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities. An implicit responsibility of an SDR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience and set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Pre-call planning
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Time and territory management
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- 4-year College degree required
- Sales training a plus
If you have the characteristics outlined above and are interested in exploring opportunities at ClearSlide, we’d love to talk with you!
ClearSlide is the leading sales engagement platform that empowers sales teams to engage customers and close more business. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures.
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.