Are you interested in joining a category-defining cloud software company and playing an integral role in helping scale it? Do you want to work with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire and challenge you in new ways every day? Are you passionate about making a difference in the way people work, while having a great time doing it?
If so, ClearSlide could be for you.
ClearSlide is looking for an Quality Engineer at all levels who will apply their strong technical and communication skills to find innovative ways to test our high quality web and mobile applications. While working side by side with our customers and developers, you' ll be able to test our entire platform to make the QE process more efficient and effective. You will create thoughtful test plans during the design phase in order to aggressively isolate quality issues during the development / testing phase ... and you'll be a part of the effort to automate as much of this testing as possible. This position requires healthy doses of flexibility and initiative in a dynamic environment.
- Work closely with Product Management, Development, and Operations within an agile process to test new features as they're being developed
- Design and execute web based automation testing, using tools like Selenium WebDriver
- Advocate for testability during the design process, allowing for better automation
- Creatively test the product and create clear and articulate bug reports
- Ensure that critical bugs are reviewed and prioritized in advance of releases
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver a high quality product
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of manual and automated testing experience for Web and/or SaaS applications
- Automation experience a must (Selenium WebDriver, QTP or similar tools)
- Experience testing multiple browsers and versions (Firefox, Chrome, Safari and IE)
- Java, C++ or other object oriented programming language required
- Mobile Platform and Web Security testing a plus, API level testing a strong plus (particularly using Java)
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology and the Software Development Life Cycle
If you have the characteristics outlined above and are interested in exploring opportunities at ClearSlide, we’d love to talk with you!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves thousands of customers including Comcast, Expedia, Medtronic, The Economist, Thomson Reuters, and VSP.
ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors, including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures.
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status