Are you interested in joining a category-defining cloud software company and playing an integral role in helping scale it? Do you want to work with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire and challenge you in new ways every day? Are you passionate about making a difference in the way people work, while having a great time doing it?
If so, ClearSlide could be for you.
ClearSlide exists to make Sales and Marketing teams successful by ensuring every sales interaction with a customer or prospect is an amazing experience. Our market-leading Sales Engagement Platform brings together sales content, multi-channel communication tools, and engagement insights from every customer interaction into a single, open, and integrated experience. Customers can use ClearSlide from wherever they prefer to work: their browser, favorite email client, mobile device and within their CRM platform. They can quickly assemble and personalize approved content; share it via email, web meetings or in person; and get slide-level engagement insights - the combination of all three helps customers around the world improve seller productivity, increase sales management effectiveness, and maximize sales content ROI.
ClearSlide is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead product strategy, planning and execution for our online meeting & interactive content sharing experiences, our engagement insights engine, and our public API platform. The ideal candidate will bring both functional (product management) and subject matter (web conferencing, online content sharing, real-time communications, business intelligence, developer platforms) expertise as well as a proven track record in organizations of varying sizes. You will own your product area completely – working closely with customers, sales & marketing to deeply understand requirements. You will partner with your scrum team(s), design, and ops to deliver product experiences that our customers love to use and can’t live without. You will need to be equal parts product strategist, ruthless execution machine, leader, analyst and entrepreneur.
- Develop the strategy and roadmap for our online meeting, content sharing, and engagement insights experiences
- Refine and extend our public API platform to grow usage and partner revenue
- Be both product manager and product owner, partnering with your scrum team to keep our weekly sprints humming while delivering on our rolling four-quarter roadmap
- Define amazing experiences in partnership with our UX designers that delight our users and result in engaged, satisfied customers
- Ensure successful product rollouts by working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, operations, and engineering
- Evangelize your product within ClearSlide and with customers to drive adoption, usage and business results
- 3+ years experience as a product manager successfully shipping Web or mobile products
- A winning attitude and strong written and verbal communication skills – you must be comfortable with customers, press, analysts and engineers
- Empathy for your target personas in sales and marketing - making them more successful is our success
- Experience as a product manager in web conferencing, real-time voice or video communications, messaging applications, or business intelligence applications is strongly preferred
- Experience with API platforms and empowering developers is also preferred
- Direct experience with agile product development & delivery
- Passion for great user experience and design
If you have the characteristics outlined above and are interested in exploring opportunities at ClearSlide, we’d love to talk with you!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves thousands of customers including Comcast, Expedia, Medtronic, The Economist, Thomson Reuters, and VSP.
ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors, including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures.
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status