Are you interested in joining a category-defining cloud software company and playing an integral role in helping scale it? Do you want to work with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire and challenge you in new ways every day? Are you passionate about making a difference in the way people work, while having a great time doing it?
If so, ClearSlide could be for you.
ClearSlide exists to make Sales and Marketing teams successful by ensuring every sales interaction with a customer or prospect is an amazing experience. Our market-leading Sales Engagement Platform brings together sales content, multi-channel communication tools, and engagement insights from every customer interaction into a single, open, and integrated experience. Customers can use ClearSlide from wherever they prefer to work: their browser, favorite email client, mobile device and within their CRM platform. They can quickly assemble and personalize approved content; share it via email, web meetings or in person; and get slide-level engagement insights - the combination of all three helps customers around the world improve seller productivity, increase sales management effectiveness, and maximize sales content ROI.
As a fast growing and exciting web-based start-up we're looking for talented Account Executives to join our General Business Sales organization in Seattle. The ideal candidate will be upbeat, driven, well-organized, share a passion for technology and a love for working in a fast-paced start-up environment. If you are looking for a dynamic and challenging role, working alongside a team of proven stars, we encourage you to apply.
- Reports directly to the Manager, General Business Sales in our Seattle office
- Be a hunter! Aggressively prospect into corporations across the country
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Make outbound calls and send email introductions to designated account list
- Ensure excellent service and support to prospects and customers
- Proactively manage and respond to incoming sales leads
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota
- 2+ years of quota carrying sales experience
- Proven sales experience a plus, strong cold-calling experience at a minimum
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions on the fly
- Strong communication and relationship building skills illustrated through current or past work experience
- Passionate about technology
- Have that Sales "DNA"
- 4 year University degree
If you have the characteristics outlined above and are interested in exploring opportunities at ClearSlide, we’d love to talk with you!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves thousands of customers including Comcast, Expedia, Aflac, Bloomberg, Cigna, Autodesk, Medtronic, Xerox, and Verizon.
ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors, including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures.
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status