Are you interested in joining one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world and playing an integral role in helping scale it at warp speed? Do you want to work with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire you in new ways every day? Are you passionate about making a difference in this world, while having a great time doing it?
If so, ClearSlide could be for you.
ClearSlide transforms the business of selling. ClearSlide provides an easy-to-use, integrated platform to give organizations of any size a way to engage customers on the phone, through e-mail, and in person. With ClearSlide, sales, marketing and customer success teams can interact with insight to achieve better business outcomes.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) works closely with the Account Executive (AE) to ensure a positive, value driven experience for ClearSlide customers.
For new customers, CSM responsibilities begin with implementation. The CSM translates client business objectives previously gathered from the Account Executive into a concrete plan for both user onboarding and executive business milestones. A solid business acumen is critical to this process, as the CSM must distinguish between client business objectives and the ClearSlide product features that enable them to achieve these goals.
Once the implementation is complete, the CSM is the primary customer champion and advocate, acting as a conduit to other ClearSlide departments to ensure product, billing and communication needs are met. The CSM prioritizes client issues and escalates them accordingly. As a result, the CSM engages regularly with other ClearSlide departments, including engineering, product, support, finance, marketing and sales.
Throughout the customer lifecycle, the CSM works with the ClearSlide AE to expand the account footprint and ensure strong adoption. The CSM interprets client data and/or feedback to flag risk or opportunity. The CSM is responsible for ensuring business updates are provided according to the established cadence, and that the relevant ClearSlide and client stakeholders are in attendance. Ultimately, CSM’s manage all aspects of the client account through renewal and beyond, to ensure strong adoption, growth, advocacy and retention.
- Act as a trusted advisor for customers from implementation through renewal
- Drive usage and adoption of ClearSlide through account performance planning, regular business reviews, and strategic relationship building
- Deliver and/or coordinate basic and advanced training sessions to drive customer usage and adoption
- Educate client base on new and upcoming ClearSlide products to ensure their awareness and ongoing adoption of the platform
- Deliver strategic recommendations to drive process improvements and metrics attainment during Quarterly Business Reviews
- Foster advocacy among client base to drive new references and referrals for ClearSlide
- Identify opportunities for product up-sell and partner with ClearSlide AE’s convert new seats and revenue
- 3-5+ years experience in Account Management or SaaS Customer Success roles
- Track record of customer retention and growth through passionate customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, driven and results oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Gainsight a plus
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
If you have the characteristics outlined above and are interested in exploring opportunities at ClearSlide, we’d love to talk with you!
ClearSlide is the leading sales engagement platform that empowers sales teams to engage customers and close more business. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures.
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.