Are you interested in joining a category-defining cloud software company and playing an integral role in helping scale it? Do you want to work with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire and challenge you in new ways every day? Are you passionate about making a difference in the way people work, while having a great time doing it?
If so, ClearSlide could be for you.
ClearSlide’s leading Sales Engagement Platform delivers content, communications and insights in a single, open, integrated platform to make every customer interaction successful. ClearSlide helps customers around the world improve seller productivity, increase sales management effectiveness, and maximize content ROI.
Our Engineering team is looking for a Build & Release Engineer to play a key role in our release process by improving the build, deployment, and release infrastructure. We are looking for a trusted resource who can create solutions, advocate release standards, and enforce quality build processes for successful code deployments. We need a team player who can work cross-functionally with Development, QA and Operations to successfully push software from development to production deployment. You will use your experience to increase productivity as well as research, design and implement solutions that make our development process state of the art. Our ideal candidate thrives in demanding environments while remaining pragmatic and results focused.
- Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated testing, and release management
- Work closely with Development, Quality Engineering and Operations teams to identify, prioritize, and drive issues to resolution quickly
- Improve the effectiveness of our build and release cycle through the development, tracking, and reporting of metrics
- Own, manage, and improve our release process with a focus on scale and efficiency
- Build and maintain tools needed during release pushes
- Automate repeatable tasks with scripting languages such as Bash/Ruby/Python
- 3+ years experience with software engineering, release engineering, and/or configuration management
- Strong understanding of source code version control systems (Git experience highly desired)
- Expertise with a variety of build, release, and management packages (i.e. Ant and Maven)
- Expertise with build automation tools such as Jenkins
- Experience building Java applications
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, with some Windows and Mac experience
- Scripting ability with one or more languages (python, ruby, bash, perl, etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure automation/configuration management tools (familiarity with Puppet a plus)
- Working knowledge of MySQL databases a plus
- Knowledge of AWS a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you have the characteristics outlined above and are interested in exploring opportunities at ClearSlide, we’d love to talk with you!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves thousands of customers including Comcast, Expedia, Medtronic, The Economist, Thomson Reuters, and VSP.
ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors, including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures.
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status