Are you a senior web designer that has a passion for creating cutting edge websites for some of the most successful brands in the U.S.? Do you geek out on usability and the consumer experience? Do you want to see direct results for the work you produce?
Come work with Clearlink, a national leader in media creation and conversion. As the premier marketing and sales employer in Salt Lake City, and one of Utah's fastest growing companies, our clients include some of the largest brands in the nation (AT&T, Verizon, DISH Network, and CenturyLink) among others.
As a senior web designer, you will be helping us build direct response websites, engaging content, banner ads, emails, and print campaigns that take the consumer through the exploration and purchase process for a number of leading home service brands and products.
The ideal candidate for this position must be able to handle tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at any given time. You will work within a team environment that is focused on collaboration to stay on target with strategy and quality standards. If this feels like the role for you, we want to hear from you. Please be sure to include samples of your work along with your resume.
- 5+ years of web design experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating visual design competency
- Solid understanding of best web practices and standards
- Familiarity with the creative and web production workflows
- Great command of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with other designers, developers, copywriters, and other team members
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
- Clearlink's team of 1,300+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Monthly gym subsidy
Meet Some of Clearlink's Employees
What Clearlink does is helps some of the nation's largest brands manager the entire customer journey, starting in the social space, all the way through to service.
Back to top