Job Posting Title:
Are you a web designer that has a passion for creating cutting edge websites for some of the most successful brands in the U.S.? Do you geek out on usability and the consumer experience? Do you want to see direct results for the work you produce?
As a web designer, you will be helping us build direct response websites, engaging content, banner ads, emails, and print campaigns that take the consumer through the exploration and purchase process for a number of leading home service brands and products.
The ideal candidate for this position must be able to handle tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at any given time. You will work within a team environment that is focused on collaboration to stay on target with strategy and quality standards. If this feels like the role for you, we want to hear from you. Please be sure to include samples of your work along with your resume.
- 5+ years of web design experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating visual design competency
- Solid understanding of best web practices and standards
- Familiarity with the creative and web production workflows
- Great command of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with other designers, developers, copywriters, and other team members
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
Portent, Clearlink's agency team, is comprised of 60 marketers with offices in Seattle and Salt Lake City. Portent has been supporting Fortune 500 companies with their digital marketing for over 20 years. At Portent, you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and work on challenging and rewarding projects for some of the world's biggest brands. We also like to reward our employees:
- Flexible work from home schedules
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
Back to top