Who We’re Looking For
Are you a wordsmith who understands the intricacies of business taxes? Do have the writing chops to make complicated tax requirements easy to understand for small business owners who may be masters of their craft, but might not be business tax experts? Are you jazzed about helping business owners stay up-to-date on business tax requirements so they can better leverage their tax planning to build healthy and thriving businesses?
If you’re ready to help us share relevant, accurate, and actionable tips and advice to business owners to help them build their businesses, create jobs, and strengthen the economy, you may have found your new home.
Why You Want to Join Us at Business.org
At the core of everything we do is a desire and commitment to arm small business owners with the information they need to make informed decisions and build successful businesses. We believe we have a responsibility to fight for the user. In other words, what benefits small business owners is our first priority and reflected in every word we write.
Does this sound exciting to you? Keep reading.
You can also expect to:
- Work in a unique, collaborative environment where we share ideas freely and individuals are empowered to affect change that benefits our readers.
- Be part of a culture that enables you to bring your best work to the table, encourages you to challenge the status quo, and rewards great ideas.
- Share in our quest to demystify what it takes to build a financially strong small business with tips, advice, and recommendations that small business owners are looking for every day.
- Be welcomed as part of a team and culture that recognizes and rewards your hard work.
- Be surrounded by incredibly smart and talented colleagues who are creating the best content in the space and leave work each day having learned something new.
- Really own your work and establish yourself as an authoritative voice to our audience.
- Expect opportunities to advance your career in a rapidly growing site, offering you a promising trajectory for advancement.
Does this Sound Like You?
- You understand business taxes, are writing in the space, or have been working in the field and can share what you’ve learned with a hungry audience
- You’ve got 2+ years of writing experience under your belt
- You’ve got a degree or commensurate experience
- You can make the complicated easy to understand
- You can untangle complex tax requirements into actionable advice
- You want to share what you know
- You have a strong portfolio of work
- You can show us what you’ve got by completing a writing test
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Award-winning healthcare coverage and wellness programming
- 401(k) matching
- Investment in your personal development: tuition matching, leadership programming, and opportunities for industry conferences.
- Generous PTO and work/life integration
Do you have what we’re looking for? What are you waiting for? Apply now.
More About Business.org and Clearlink
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing and sales company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Clearlink’s leading-edge technology and 2,000 digital marketing, sales, and data science experts are the reason it’s been a trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility. As the global leader in Intelligent CX, Clearlink is committed to providing intuitive, connected, and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey.
And in the past year alone, Clearlink and our people have been honored with over a dozen awards, including:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
Back to top