Staff Writer - Reviews.org
- Salt Lake City, UT
We are a remote-first workforce because we care deeply about hiring the best talent and supporting the wellbeing of our people.
At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we leaned into the dual challenges of keeping our people safe and our business healthy. Shifting to work from home taught us how resilient, productive, and successful we are as remote workers.
Now we actively pursue remote hiring, onboarding, and employment. We are hiring remote positions in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, MN, MO, NC, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI.
Who We’re Looking For
Staff Writer on Reviews.org - Consumer Marketing, Salt Lake City
If punchy headlines, persuasive CTAs, and polished prose send shivers of excitement down your spine, you’ll want to keep reading. And if you’re a smart home whiz who gets excited by the latest IFTTT update, even better.
As a Staff Writer on Reviews.org, you’ll help folks find the right home security systems, smart home devices, and security cameras to protect their property and (even more importantly) make their daily lives easier! You’ll take complex information and make it accessible to different consumers across multiple channels. And you’ll collaborate daily with other expert marketers to make home security and smart home tech content that competes with the best in class.
Persuasive service and product reviews. Educational blog posts. Comparison lists. You’ll write it all. If you love throwing words on the page and making them play nice together, we should meet.
Who We Are
At the core of everything we do is the desire to elevate the customer experience and create something worth talking about. We’re motivated to connect people with products and services that make their lives easier. We love data. We believe in asking questions and digging to find answers. And we always fight for the user. We take our work—and our dreams—seriously, and we’ll get scrappy to make it happen.
Breaking Down Your Day-to-Day
- Research products and services that span multiple industries
- Facilitate and pitch creative ideas
- Write both long- and short-form content across multiple channels (organic search, video, email, social, display, etc.)
- Ensure content aligns with brand positioning, voice, and project type
- Collaborate with editors, designers, SEO specialists, project managers, developers, and marketing managers
- Balance numerous projects with exciting deadlines
- Supervise and analyze the performance of content
- Implement digital marketing and UX best practices
- A strong portfolio with a variety of samples (persuasive, home security- or smart home-related content preferred)
- A demonstrable passion for all things tech
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- An unbridled drive to learn and grow
- The ability to take and provide constructive and positive feedback
- An agile mindset and Collaboration skills
- A knack for solving complex problems
- Strong grasp of marketing trends
- An understanding of what language, structure, and value propositions will resonate with our readers
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- 3+ years’ experience in journalism, content marketing, or related field
- Experience with Google Suite, Airtable, WordPress, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat, LucidChart, or similar software applications
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing and technology company. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with what they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by our values: Conquer Challenges, Care Deeply, Be an Owner, Seek Diverse Perspectives, and Fight for the User. When you come to work with Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that solve problems, show up for each other, take accountability, listen to others, and put the user at the center of strategy.
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink! Over the last couple of years, we’ve been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose
- anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
- Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Back to top