Job Posting Title:
Out of an abundance of caution due to the concerns surrounding the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we will be conducting our hiring process completely virtually. That means that all interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. The health of our employees and candidates is our main priority and we hope you will forgive any inconvenience that may arise from this non-conventional approach. While the day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our commitment to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
If you’re looking to grow your career and you care about empowering people to make smart decisions, then this job may be for you! Come work on a team that aims to demystify life insurance and Medicare to help people improve their lives. You’ll help contribute to a fun, positive work environment that facilitates creative ideas, forges new paths, and always fights for the user.
We’re looking for an experienced writer who can take complex subject matter and make it easy for anyone to understand. At Clearlink, our writers have a unique opportunity to not only write copy but also help develop the tone and voice for multiple brands and directly contribute to content strategy.
If you’re passionate about helping people, breaking down complex subjects, and writing copy for websites—including research-heavy, in-depth articles—we want to hear from you.
Candidates should have experience employing best practices for web copy and creating user-focused content. Experience in SEO, CRO, or content strategy is a huge plus.
Conceptualize and write research-intensive, consumer-oriented content, specifically focusing on life insurance and Medicare. The person in this role should show a passion for empowering consumers to make smart purchasing decisions, should understand consumer trigger points, and should craft effective calls-to-action.
- Strong experience in online marketing and an ability to change copy based on placement, timing, and audience.
- Seeks understanding and loves thinking through how to help people with different points of view.
- Results-oriented with theability to take feedback and revise copy.
- Comfortable brainstorming and openly sharing ideas with designers, marketing managers, and others.
- Creative thinker who thrives in an always-changing, fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment.
- Autonomous, self-starter who asks great questions and seeks information and resources to excel in their position.
- Loves research and delving deeply into subjects in order to be able to write authoritative, trustworthy, helpful content.
- Always looks for opportunities to give feedback on how content, process, and user experience could be improved.
- 3+ years’ experience writing for the web
- Experience in technical writing, or in the healthcare, finance or insurance verticals is a huge plus.
- Experience working with a collaborative creative team.
- Must have a strong writing portfolio.
Clearlink’s team of 1,000+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and has an amazing team and office in Phoenix, Arizona. At Clearlink you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and create valuable content and relationships every day. At the core of everything we do is the desire to elevate the customer experience and create something worth talking about. We take our work—and our dreams—seriously.
We also like to reward our employees:
- Up to 100% paid healthcare for your entire family
- Optional Work from Home Tuesdays
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid activities and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
Back to top