- Salt Lake City, UT
Job Posting Title:
*COVID-19/Remote Work Update
We learned from the new reality of Coronavirus (COVID-19) that remote hiring, onboarding, and ongoing employment is not only possible but adds value for our people and to our business. The accomplishments of our team while working in a remote capacity catalyzed us to embrace remote work as a long term strategy, and we are now hiring in UT, WA, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, MN, MO, NC, OR. While our day-to-day approach has changed, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping people to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
Who We’re Looking For
Staff Writer on SafeWise.com - Consumer Marketing, Salt Lake City
If polished prose, immersive research, and product testing send shivers of excitement down your spine, you’ll want to keep reading. And if you believe safety is a lifestyle—you lock up the house, buckle up in the car, and shore up your digital security—then you’ve found your new home.
As a Staff Writer on SafeWise.com, you’ll help folks find the home safety products and home security services that are right for them. You’ll take complex information and make it accessible to different audiences across multiple channels and industries (safety, security, and smart home). And you’ll collaborate daily with other expert marketers to make content that competes with the best in class.
Persuasive service and product reviews. Informative blog posts. Comparison lists. You’ll write it all. If you love throwing words on the page and making them play nice together, we should meet.
Who We Are
At the core of everything we do is the desire to elevate the customer experience and create something worth talking about. We are go-getters motivated to connect people with products and services that make their lives easier (and safer). We love data. We believe in asking questions and digging to find answers. And we always fight for the user. We take our work—and our dreams—seriously, and we’ll get scrappy to make it happen.
Breaking Down Your Day-to-Day
- Research products and services that span multiple industries
- Facilitate and pitch creative ideas
- Write both long- and short-form content across multiple channels (organic search, video, email, social, display, etc.)
- Ensure content aligns with brand positioning, voice, and project type
- Collaborate with designers, SEO specialists, project managers, developers, and marketing managers
- Juggle numerous projects with competing deadlines
- Track and analyze the performance of content
- Study digital marketing and UX best practices
What You Need
- A strong portfolio with a variety of samples (persuasive, safety- or security-related content preferred)
- A demonstrable passion for all things safety or tech
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- An insatiable drive to learn and grow
- The ability to take and provide constructive and positive feedback
- An agile mindset
- A knack for solving complex problems
- Strong grasp of marketing trends
- An understanding of what language, structure, and value propositions will resonate with our readers
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- 3+ years’ experience in journalism, content marketing, or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Google Suite, Airtable, or similar software applications
MORE ABOUT CLEARLINK
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing and sales company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Clearlink's leading-edge technology and 2,000 digital marketing, sales, and data science specialists are the reason it’s been a trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility. As the global leader in Intelligent CX, Clearlink is committed to providing intuitive, connected, and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey.
In addition to the competitive pay and a balanced work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle-boarding, and much more
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We accept diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functons, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salt Lake City
Back to top