Job Posting Title:
Who We Are
A career at Clearlink means the ability to join a group of smart, driven, caring people, working together in an environment where everyone can make an impact. We're a company that hasn't lost sight of how we got here- by building a motivated, efficient team and treating individuals as the cornerstone of our company. So, no matter your area of expertise, we want to support you in doing the best work of your career. We are a remote-first workforce because we care deeply about hiring the best talent and supporting the well-being of our people. This role is open to candidates in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, FL, ID, IL, KY, MN, MO, NC, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. The timezone preferred for this role is "flexible" (#LI-Remote)
Who We're Looking For - Software Engineer
We are looking for a Software Engineer to be part of Clearlink's Sales Technology team. As part of the Sales Tech team, you will work in a highly collaborative environment to build and maintain a next-generation technology stack for one of the most exciting companies in Utah. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the nation's biggest brands and help solve complex business problems. Our team is growing, and we're looking for the driven, the goal achievers, and the optimists to join us as we lead the charge to build next-generation tech stacks, applications, products, and microservices. And if you can think of something we haven't yet, that's a bonus.
- Develop high-quality software aligned with user needs and business goals
- Incorporate best practices, produce secure, testable, maintainable, and extensible code
- Work with product management, UX, and cross-functional teams to build and ship technical solutions for the best customer experiences
- Working extensively with the latest Vue.js and Laravel frameworks
- Participate in design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience with software development in one or more programming languages and frameworks, preferably Laravel, PHP, Vue.js, and with data structures/algorithms
- Experience in testing, maintaining, and/or launching software products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 1 year of experience in a technical leadership role
- Experience in Docker is preferred
- Ability to drive innovation and passionate about learning new technologies
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
In addition to competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award winning tenure-based benefits program. Employees have a path for 100% of healthcare premiums to be paid in full for themselves and anyone on our plan. (Yes, this includes domestic partners too!)
- A generous time-off policy starts at 20 days of paid vacation accrued per year for corporate employees.
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities.
- An up to $200 desk reimbursement for all corporate new hires.
- Fringe Benefits - A "pick your perks" platform for employees to utilize what fits their wants and needs.
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow but also to expand the capabilities of our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Carolina: #LI-CE1 Location:
Work from Home - Utah