Social Brand Engagement Specialist
- Salt Lake City, UT
Social Brand Engagement Specialist
Brand Engagement, Clearlink (Nest)
Clearlink partners with the world’s leading brands to create unique consumer engagements that attract, acquire, and develop brand advocates while driving revenue and retention. We’ve partnered with a global technology and hardware company to help manage and grow their digital customer engagement programs. The Social Specialist serves as a key player on the social media “brand love” dream team, embracing the brand, voice, and tone on behalf of our client partners to create the ultimate customer experience (CX). This position reports to the Team Lead for the Brand Engagement practice in Clearlink’s Salt Lake City, UT office.
- Drive positive and unique customer experiences through crafting social engagements on behalf of the brand partner, with the intent of raising brand awareness, fostering brand adoption, increasing customer satisfaction, and deepening brand loyalty.
- Serve as a leader on customer relationship management by representing the brand partner (and their respective products/services), in line with brand voice and tone, product knowledge, corporate guidelines, and training, while also developing a strong understanding and comprehension of trends, preferences, and pain points of current and potential customers.
- Provide memorable, unique responses at scale to cultivate impactful brand relationships with customers via social media channels and other designated digital touchpoints.
- Identify and source social opportunities to surprise and delight (S&D) users by sending them swag/promotional items/products . Own the process from start to finish, from locating and qualifying opportunities (based on client guidelines) to fulfillment and follow up with recipients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reply to brand engagement-related social media consumer posts (including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook) on behalf of client partner, adhering to client-specific social media playbook and guidelines including engagement protocol, voice/tone, and escalation procedures, during designated support business hours.
- Maintain a consistently high standard of brand responses as well as productivity in the day-to-day of the role.
- Proactively research, locate, surface, and potentially engage in timely and brand-appropriate sharable user-generated content (UGC) to recommend for repost across client-owned social channels.
- Support and expand proactive social listening to:
- Identify opportunities to create more personalized, near real-time customer- influenced engagement replies and content.
- Pinpoint emerging customer trends in real-time to elevate as wider call-to-action / user-generated brand engagement opportunities.
- Locate and support “newsjacking” opportunities; i.e. flagging potentially relevant trending hashtags, social, and/or cultural moments for engagement and/or content creation inspiration.
Track consumer response to GTM roll-outs and competitive insights as requested.
- Proactively recommend new content or effective brand engagement solutions, based on observations, trends, and information gathered from results of digital engagements and additional community insights
- Ensure escalations are processed correctly and in a timely manner using the appropriate and necessary tools and processes.
- Provide accurate and relevant feedback on internal processes and tools to internal departments (including team lead, social media analysts, and account management) and/or clients to identify information that can be used to optimize current processes, such as the development of knowledge base (KB) resources for team.
Experience and Education:
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Excellent grasp of grammar, punctuation, and spelling nuances of the English language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comprehension skills and thorough attention to detail.
- 1-3 years of experience managing social communities for brands or organizations preferred, online user-to-user support, community management social media, or marketing communications.
- High-level understanding of digital channels, including similarities and differences between social media networks, messaging apps, web-based chat, community forums, consumer review sites, self- service content, and e-mail. Must also understand the difference between as well as using social media on behalf of a company as opposed to personal use.
- Previous experience with social media management tools such as Sprinklr, Khoros, etc. or other related technology platforms highly desirable.
- 1-3 years customer service experience or experience working in a related industry also preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of experience with Google Suite Programs and MS Office programs.
- Ability to quickly adopt and retain high-level knowledge and expertise on client’s products and services.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- True ownership mindset with resilience and resolve to follow-through.
- Typing speed of 40 words per minute is desirable.
- High school diploma required.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Ability to work 9am-5pm Monday-Friday, along with occasional weeknights and/or weekends for special event coverage.
Back to top