- Salt Lake City, UT
Who We’re Looking For:
If you’re coming off a great 2-3 years tackling SEO for a company or agency and are ready to take on more sophisticated organic search challenges this is the role for you.
Clearlink has deep roots in search engine optimization. With a company wide mission to “transform the way the world’s leading brands find, acquire, and support their customers while improving the overall customer experience” meeting our target audiences via organic search is imperative.
From our C-level down you will be hard-pressed to find a person throughout the company that doesn’t both value and have a strong understanding of SEO. And because of that we know we can’t accomplish our goals with our SEO Specialists.
Breaking Down Your Day to Day:
- To get your work done you will spend the majority of your time in analysis and individual execution while also coordinating closely with your core marketing team consisting of individuals focused on content strategy, outreach, design, copywriting, paid search and project management.
What You Need:
- Our SEO Specialists take proactive ownership of the SEO goals and performance of the websites they’re assigned—building ongoing strategies and plans to grow targeted organic traffic while coordinating to ensure the work accomplished meets goals and forecasts set.
- You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You’re a data junkie: You know your way around an Excel spreadsheet and take advantage of SEO tools like OSE, Majestic, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs and many more on a daily basis. (You probably have an absurd amount of browser add-ons too.)
- You’re a natural problem solver: You’re not afraid to take on high-competition keywords because you’ve got what it takes to rank well for just about anything. (And you’ve got a winning track record to prove it.) You’re always on top of the latest search trends and willing to tackle a SEO challenge in any industry.
- You work well with other marketers: You can “speak the language” of designers, developers and content marketers to get SEO results. But you also enjoy teaming up with an eclectic group of marketers and value the relationships you have at work.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Award-winning healthcare coverage and wellness programming, including onsite massage therapists, yoga classes, and personalized nutrition and fitness coaching
- 401(k) matching
- Investment in your personal development: tuition reimbursement, leadership programming, opportunities for industry conferences and influence
- Generous PTO and work / life integration
More About Clearlink
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. That means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow!
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink! Over the last couple of years, we’ve been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Free sets of ski passes to Utah’s top ski resorts
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We offer a fully remote hiring process: this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future tis role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Salt Lake City office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
Back to top