Job Posting Title:
Who We Are
A career at Clearlink means the ability to join a group of smart, driven, caring people, working together in an environment where everyone can make an impact. We're a company that hasn't lost sight of how we got here- by building a motivated, efficient team and treating individuals as the cornerstone of our company. So, no matter what your area of expertise is, we want to support you in doing the best work of your career.
We are a remote-first workforce because we care deeply about hiring the best talent and supporting the wellbeing of our people. This role is open to candidates in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, FL, ID, IL, KY, MN, MO, NC, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. (#LI-Remote)
Who We're Looking For: SEO Manager - Remote / Work from home
- Our SEO Manager is integral to the development of the SEO Channel, training our SEO Specialists and close oversight of ongoing strategies set for all our web properties.
- The SEO Manager is well versed in all aspects of SEO: Technical, on-page and off-page.
- The SEO Manager works closely with the VP of Marketing, Brand Leadership and individual SEOs on each team in the planning, testing, and executing of SEO initiatives, developing processes, and ensuring adherence to standard methodologies.
- The SEO Manager excels at coordination with Marketing Managers and each of the other marketing functions to advocate for SEO considerations and ensure consistency in SEO strategy and implementation across multiple properties.
- Working to streamline SEO workflow: the SEO Manager engages regularly in analysis, reporting, training and implementing SEO standard methodologies for ongoing optimization, troubleshooting sophisticated issues and having both a direct and indirect impact on Clearlink's profitability achieved via organic search.
- Develop and complete SEO strategies for Clearlink and our partners, including optimizing current web pages and working with various channels on projects that are being developed or planned
- Create performance reports using in-house tools, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Search Console and more
- Forecast SEO volume (traffic and qualified leads) on an annual and quarterly basis
- Review and analyze Clearlink and Brand Partner sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, revamped, etc; prepare detailed SEO strategy reports for management
- Identify keyword targeting opportunities for Brand Partner and Clearlink sites; organize and run projects and campaigns to improve website search result listings
- Opportunity, competitive and market analysis
- Research data for future projects, proposal development and partner communication
- Develop, train, and grow SEO team: provide strategic oversight to team of SEO Specialists
- Other duties may be assigned as required
- Builder mentality. Building processes, yourself, your team, and Clearlink
- BA in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing or a related field
- 4-6 years SEO experience in a B2C & B2B environment
- Expert-level knowledge of SEO methods and best practices
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Proven track record to manage a diverse team excelling in identifying and capitalizing on individual contributor strengths
- Sophisticated SEO tool, Google Analytics and Excel skills for data analysis and reporting
At Clearlink, our goal is to create opportunities for our people; if you're smart, hungry, and love to get things done, this is the perfect opportunity to build on your career in digital marketing. You'll have the opportunity to sharpen your skills by working with some of the biggest brands in the country.
We are an established and growing company with a start-up atmosphere, which means you'll have the opportunity to create and execute enterprise SEO strategies and the freedom to approach them in creative ways.
In addition to competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award winning tenure based benefits program. Employees have a path for 100% of healthcare premiums to be paid in full for themselves and anyone on our plan. (Yes, this includes domestic partners too!)
- A generous time-off policy that starts at 20 days of paid vacation accrued per year for corporate employees.
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities.
- An up to $200 desk reimbursement for all corporate new hires.
- Fringe Benefits - A "pick your perks" platform for employees to utilize what fits their wants and needs.
Clearlinks values are CLEAR:
C: Create Community
L: Learn & Grow
E: Embrace Opportunity
A: Act Like An Owner
R: Respect Ever Person
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Work from Home - Utah